The Wonderful World of Kindergarten

Welcome to our Reggio Emilia inspired classroom at Dr. David Suzuki School.
JoAnne Pizzuto, OCT & Jocelyne Brent, RECE, BASc (Hons)

Saturday 26 May 2012

What is the most important thing you learned in Kindergarten

Today when we were outside Owen said, " I can't miss school because you learn new things." So it started a whole discussion outside about what is the most important thing you have learned in Kindergarten and here are some of our students responses:

"How to take care of animals!" - Owen

"I learned to behave and have fun!" - Lilah

"About keeping the earth clean!" - Emily B.

"Be polite and not rude!"- Emily B.

"I learned about sharing!" - Patrick

"Drawing pictures!" - Ethan

"You learn how to read!" - Kieryn

"I learn lots of things like numbers and letters!" - Esha

"I learn about sharing toys!" Maximo

"I learned how to make a book!" - Jamyla

"I learn how to spell!" - Callie

"I learned to build!" - Michael

"I learned about chicks!" - Madison

"I learned how to write!" - Jaylan

"I learned how to build at Lego!" - Dominic

"I learned to share!" - Carter

"I learned to play nice!" - Jacob

"The message because I can do my numbers now!" - Lyam

"I learned how to sing!" - Lucas

"Eat healthy foods!" - Ethan B.

"To very share lots!" - Max

"To share everything!" -Selina

"To come to school with a big smile!" - Emily N.

"To let the chicks live!" - Damian

"Always listen to my mom and dad!" - Tanner

"That you get to play!" - Caitlin

No comments: